FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) about Membership
DATT Membership Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Want to join our membership but you have questions?
We've got the answers for you.
1. What are the requirements to join DATT?
The requirements to join DATT is a copy of a valid form of identification.
2. Is there an age limit?
No, there is no age limit to become a member of the Diabetes Association of Trinidad and Tobago. However, no child under the age of 12 is allowed to register unless written authorization is given by the parent.
3. Is there an expiry date once I have been registered and approved?
The expiry date all depends on how long you have registered for - 1 year, 2 years or 3 years.
4. Is there a fee to register for DATT?
Yes. The fee is $40.00 for registration and
$100.00 for 1 year
$150.00 for 2 years
$200.00 for 3 years
5. How long does it take to process my application for membership?
All applications are processed and approved by our Executive Board on the first Saturday of every month.
6. How will I be notified about my application and its outcome?
You will be notified about the outcome of your application through email or phone.
7. Who should I contact if I have questions in relation to my DATT membership?
Any questions about DATT Membership should be directed to Head Office at (868) 672- 0864/2379.